Alright, guys! This week’s TTT (Top Ten Tuesday) topic is very similar to the Holiday Reads Recommendations, and I also posted my December Goals earlier this month where I mentioned all of the books I need (and want) to finish before the end of the year. So, of course, I will be focusing on those during my Christmas Break!
Since I didn’t want to repeat myself, and mention re-reading Harry Potter for the 10th time in one week, but I’d still love to participate in this week’s Top Ten Tuesday, I decided to share with you top 8 of my organizational task I’m planning to do during the holiday break! (I know! Super exciting!)
Every year the office I work at closes for the Holiday season, and this year it’s going to be a longer break than usual, and I’m VERY ready for it! But I honestly cannot imagine myself sitting at home for two weeks in a row without doing anything. That’s why I’ve already prepared a list of all the things that needed to get organized before 2020.
Two weeks might not be enough to organize my entire life for the next year, but I surely can try, right?
READING ORGANIZATION TO-DO LIST:
- For the longest time, I meant to re-organize my bookshelves and try to separate read books from the unread books. But I still don’t feel comfortable separating the book series… How do you organize your bookshelves??
- I also need to organize my Goodreads shelves. I often forget to add books to my TBR shelf that I mostly use as my To-Buy shelf. There is a great need for a new shelving system!
- Sort my book series and come up with a new way to track them. Since the Finfact website closed down this year, I’ve been looking for a new way to track my book series.
BLOGGING ORGANIZATION TO-DO LIST:
- This year I was able to post so much, but I don’t think that I’ll be able to keep up the number of posts I want to do every week next year. For now, I’ve been trying to post 5 times per week, from Top Ten Tuesday meme to book reviews and book tags, it seems like I have too many ideas and not enough time to do all of them. Next year, I want to reduce the number of blog posts to 3 per week, and if it happens that I manage to prepare more than it’s great!
- There are a number of changes I’d like to make to my blog, that I hope to do during my Christmas break (that suddenly started to feel very short!)
- Write those pending reviews! It would be amazing to start the new year fresh, without any pending reviews on my to-do list.
STUDYING ORGANIZATION TO-DO LIST:
- I mentioned earlier that my exams are slowly creeping up on me. My first priority will be to get my preparation started and going, and the schedule for studying figured out.
- There are also a bunch of reports I need to write, and once again, it would be so so nice to start the new year without any pending things that I could finally tick off my mental to-do list!
Maybe I will need a couple of months to sort all of this out?? And there are also many things at work that I’d love to organize before the end of the year, which would be nice to do while the office is closed! Phew… This is going to be a very BUSY Christmas break!
I will try to check in with you after the break and let you know if I actually managed to complete all of these. 😀
What are you planning to do over your Christmas Break? What books do you still need / want to read this year?
Let me know in the comments below!