Being a blogger, youtuber, anyone who shares their interests on social media, means we MUST STAY AHEAD!
What exactly does it mean you might ask? Easy! Here is a list of things we (busy bees) need to do:
- Read and read and read some more. But not just books that we want to or feel like reading! No, that would be too easy! We need to:
a) Read every new release
b) Beg for arcs so we can post the review as soon (or even before) as the book hits the shelves
c) Buy the books on the day of its release and binge read to STAY AHEAD.
2. Read Halloween-y books in May. Read summer books in February and Read Xmas-y books in August. Because the choice is so big, we need to give our readers the best options out there!
The same happened with «Girl On-line». (Even though I didn’t read it during summer – bad blogger behaviour right there – I still felt the need to start my xmas read in November!)
Penny has a secret.
Under the alias GirlOnline, she blogs about school dramas, boys, her mad, whirlwind family – and the panic attacks she’s suffered from lately. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets the gorgeous, guitar-strumming Noah. Suddenly Penny is falling in love – and capturing every moment of it on her blog.
But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny’s cover – and her closest friendship – forever.
Let me list all the good things and reasons why you should pick this book up, especially in December!
- The first and most important one, THE STORY TAKES PLACE DURING XMAS HOLIDAYS! That is the only thing you need to know to categorize the story as xmasy and just buy and read it, right? right?? (Please say yes and make me feel better about my book buying addiction)
- If the first point didn’t quite sell it to you, then there is also snow, big city, teenage drama, blog writing, music, weddings and more of drama! (We all love these sort of books, even when we are no longer teens)
- Anxiety issues. I myself never suffered from serious panic attacks or anxiety so strong that it would prevent me functioning only daily basis, but I am pretty sure there are a lot of young girls out there who might be having troubles and going through rough times. This book is perfect for everyone!
If you want a fast paced, full of excitement and xmasy magic book, this one will definitely do the trick. And if you are looking for that perfect present to put under the X-mas tree, consider the book by Zoe Sugg, aka Zoella. (I know that I would like her other two books! *hint* *hint*)
Let me know in the comments down below if you are (just like me) obsessed with Zoella and her books!