In the previous parts we spoke about everything we need to do and pack for our holidays; this part is dedicated to the most interesting topic of them all: WHAT TO READ WHILE WE TRAVEL.
There are a lot of different options and varieties of things we can do to entertain ourselves during the travel time. I will list just ones I find the most important.
Let’s get started!
Item #1: Physical Books!
Very obvious but the most important one! I always carry a book with me, no matter where I go or for how long.
Item #2: E-books!
Bring your Kindles, Tablets, Nooks, Phones (every device you can read on) with you. Even if you are not a huge fan of e-books, having wide choices of books when you are bored is amazing. You can bring hundreds of different books with you for every reading mood and always find something that makes you happy at that particular moment!
Item #3: Magazines!
Yes, I think it is a great idea to bring a new issue of your favourite magazine with you, along with the book and kindle. It will increase your choices of self- entertainment and make you feel so much better! Trust me on this one.
When I was younger I absolutely adored Cosmopolitan magazines ( I am pretty sure I still have a huge collection of them somewhere…) #noshame
Finally to summarize all the 101 Trip Planning tips and tricks:
- Research, research and research some more;
- Make sure you outline your trip schedule;
- Learn more about the place you go before you actually go there;
- Create packing check lists and don’t forget anything important (like your passport);
- DO NOT fill our suitcase with books (very tempting, I know…);
- Pick good books for the plane or bus trips (the kind of books you know you will 100% like);
- Add more choices with kindle and magazines;
- ENJOY THE TRIP AND DON’T WORRY ABOUT READING.
Let me know in the comments down below:
What do you usually bring with you to read on the go? Is there a certain book that makes you excited about travelling? Do you have any other tips and tricks that you would like to share with us?